Paige is a multi-talented athlete, from Las Vegas, Nevada, who participates in 3 different sports. She is a martial artist, a competitive cheerleader, and a dancer. Paige started martial arts at the young age of 3 and has been studying the art of taekwondo for 15 years. Over these 15 years, Paige has managed to win 22 world champion titles, and 38 state titles all in traditional forms and weapons, extreme forms and weapons and creative forms and weapons. As you can see, Paige is a very well rounded competitor and martial artist. Something interesting about Paige is that she has won a weapons title with 3 different weapons (Bo, Kamas and Chucks)! She teaches at her mom’s karate school every day for 3 hours, and teaches multiple seminars around the country. Not only has she had many accomplishments in martial arts, she has also had them in cheerleading. She is known worldwide for her cheerleading career and has been to the cheerleading world championships 4 years in a row. Juggling 3 different sports has been really difficult for her over the years, but she has managed to train equally hard in all three sports, graduate high school with a 3.6 GPA and maintained having a job as well.
Recently, Paige has moved to Texas to attend college and further her martial arts career. Now that she is not as consumed with cheer and dance, Paige is hoping to teach as many people around the world as possible so she can forward her knowledge of martial arts to others.
– 22 time world champion
– 38 time State champion
– 2nd degree black belt in taekwondo
– Top 10 in world rankings (NASKA)
– Trained in extreme and traditional
– Has knowledge of 3 different weapons
– On well-known cheer team “The California Allstars ACES”
– Trained in Lyrical dance, Jazz and Hip hop
– Professional tumbler and tumbling coach
– Trained by top martial artists (Her mother Kim Bantum, as well as Rudy Reynon, Marcel Jones, Rory Bratter, Marc Canonizado, and Alex Moore.)